Friday, September 2, 2011

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

Dear Angelic Blog Buddies:

In March of 1994 in Calgary, Canada, a Conclave of Michael was held. It was an event that brought together people who felt called by God to serve alongside Archangel Michael. I was a presenter at the Conclave offering: I AM the Sword of God. The message of that presentation had been given to me by the Archangel Michael during a profound experience at my home, Angel Heights.

In Commune with the Angels, I share the story of a wooden statue of Archangel Michael that I purchased while I was in Mexico and how important that statue became in my life.


The wooden statue of Michael served as a communication bridge between myself and the animal kingdom.

My cat, Baron Maurice, who was a beautiful pure white Persian, became ill. He was losing weight. He wasn’t eating. He didn’t seem to have an appetite. I took him to the vet and was told from the examination that it appeared the problem was tartar on his teeth, which was causing perhaps an irritation, resulting in his not wanting to eat. If it became worse the vet felt it would need to be addressed.

Baron Maurice was tested for feline leukemia and was found not to have this disease. But for me, the diagnosis of tartar build-up just didn’t seem to ring true. Every morning I would open up more than one can of cat food trying to find something that would please him. He was becoming more and more finicky. He just would not eat for several days at a time. He wanted to rest and sleep more than usual for a cat.

One day while I was in my office, Baron Maurice came in and seeing the statue of Archangel Michael placed up on the table, jumped from the floor to the level of the statue and literally knocked it to the ground with his paw.

Now here was a cat who had been acting listless and without energy, knocking a large wooden statue to the floor with one swipe of his paw. When the statue hit the floor one of Michael’s wings broke off.

As I looked in disbelief at what had happened my first thought was not of anger at Baron for breaking the statue but rather, “Oh dear Baron, what am I not seeing that you want me to see?” He wanted my attention and I knew in that instant that I had to take him to another vet and get a second opinion. I had to find out what was the problem. I took him immediately to another vet.

In testing his blood it was discovered that he had cats’ Aids. They told me that there was nothing that could be done for him and that the merciful thing to do would be to have him put to sleep. I went home with Baron and through prayer and meditation, gained from God the strength to fulfill my role in helping Baron find peace.

Shortly after Baron’s transition I was holding workshops in my home as well as seeing private clients. Now the only part of Michael’s statue that was moveable was a sword, a very small wooden sword that you could move from his hand. One day I happened to walk past the statue of Archangel Michael and realized that he no longer had his sword. I couldn’t imagine how the sword had disappeared. As I looked at Archangel Michael, now with one broken arm and his sword missing, I expressed an inner hope that in no way this was a reflection upon what was going on in my life. I remarked to myself that Archangel Michael needed a healing. And a healing is exactly what he got, but it would not occur for almost two years.

At one of my in-home gatherings a man sat in the circle and during the class he was whittling a small animal figurine out of a block of wood. As I saw that he was beginning to learn this craft, I commented that I had just been to a country craft show and had purchased a small wooden angel. I told him that he might want to look at this wooden angel as it might be something that he could follow as a pattern in making Christmas gifts.

This wooden angel was no more than four inches in height and was patterned after a simple design. I forgot about the earlier conversation until after the workshop was over. The man came up to me and said, “May I see your wooden angel?”

Well, the angels of healing must have cast a veil over my thinking because with his words I thought of the wooden statue of Archangel Michael. I said to the man, “Follow me.” I took him up the steps to my office and there I showed him the quite large and impressive figurine of Archangel Michael with broken wing and missing sword.

Even with these imperfections, Michael stood strong, crushing the demonic force that was beneath his feet. The man looked at me in total disbelief and said, “You think that I can whittle that?”

When hearing his words I realized my mistake. I laughed, “Oh, when you said you wanted to see my wooden angel I don’t know why, I just immediately thought of this statue of Michael.” He looked closer at the wing and said that he knew a master craftsman, in fact, the man who was teaching him to whittle in wood. He asked if I would be willing for him to take Michael and his broken wing to this craftsman to see if he could repair it for me. With angelic blessings I sent Michael on his way to be healed.

Six months would pass by before Michael would return to Angel Heights. He returned the third week of September 1993. I clearly remember the events that surrounded Michael’s return. I was in the midst of transition. I had a sense that I was going through a major transformation in my life. It was as if I was walking through a tunnel and the woman that had walked in through one end would not be the same woman who came out the other end. There wasn’t anything in particular that I could identify that had changed, just a feeling in general that I knew I was changing and transforming my life. I didn’t have a clue who the new me was going to be.

To assist me through this dark night of the soul, the angels inspired me to take everything off my altar and just leave one object on the altar that reflected what I aspired to be when I came out of the tunnel. I had found a wonderful clear crystal. It was very small in size but it had a point. When I looked at it I saw several things. It was a flame. It was the point of a sword. I especially liked this crystal because when you looked closer there was a smaller crystal affixed to its side and it was in the same shape.

So I was seeing a larger sword with a smaller sword inside of it – or a larger flame with a smaller flame by its side. I liked the inspirational message the crystal gave me. It was saying to me, “God’s will be done. Not my will, God, but Thy will.”

The crystal sat on my altar for about three weeks. As I passed by the altar or did prayer service at the altar I would pause and wonder about the new me…the new me that God was molding and creating, a new person more aligned to God’s will. In fact, I was feeling quite peaceful about the entire transition as I knew God was in the driver’s seat. I was “little sword/little flame”, going along for the ride.

I encourage those of you who are going through a similar time of change and uncertainty as to where you will be lead and what your new experiences will be, to place one object on your altar which reflects, for you, a quality that you hope to express in this vision that is being held by the Master Potter – God.

Well, the third week of September came around and that particular weekend I was initiated into an order where I was given a sword as part of the initiation ceremony. It was quite a large sword, I might add. When I came home I placed the sword on my altar. There now residing on my altar was the symbolic crystal and now the sword of a holy order.

A few days later I hosted an angelic gathering and the man who was a novice whittler returned. When he came to my house, unknown to me, he was bringing Archangel Michael with him, and so presented to me a mended Michael. I was elated over the healing that Michael received and I placed Michael on the altar. A trinity blessing was created – the statue of Michael, the sword of the holy order, and the crystal sword.

I remember sitting by my altar, viewing the objects of inspiration. My heart immediately went to the statue of Michael. Even though the master craftsman had healed Michael’s broken wing, Michael was still missing a sword.

I thought to myself that maybe I should go to a local toy store and search out a sword that would make Michael complete. At the very moment, as I was holding that thought, a presence came into the room. I knew immediately it was Archangel Michael’s energy and radiance. Michael spoke to me and said that it was not necessary for him to have the sword. The sword was now made manifest through the heart’s conviction of all who served God on earth. All the wonderful people who were responding with their life and with love were now the swords of God.

He then went on to say that as the Swords of God we are being called to Speak our God truth; Write our God truth; Own our God truth; Radiate our God truth and Dedicate our lives to God’s truth – to wield our S-W-O-R-D.

In November of 1993 Michael came forth into my life again with a communication. I will never forget the moment for I heard his words so crystal clear. When the presence of Michael appears I can only equate it to the energy of rolling thunder. It always caused me to stand at attention. Michael’s words were as follows: “The anti-christ is upon the earth now.” I shuddered hearing his words. I can remember thinking to myself, “Oh no! Michael is saying the anti-christ is here now.” Michael spoke a second time, “The anti-christ is upon the earth now and its name is…” Michael stopped just short of telling me the name.

In that split second my heart stopped. Did I want to hear this? Did I want to know the name of the anti-christ? I filled up with total fear. If I knew the anti-christ’s name, would the anti-christ come after me? I was almost paralyzed with fear until I got a grip on myself and said, “Wait a minute, with God I have nothing to fear.”

I asked Michael to reveal the name. Michael spoke to me a third time, “The anti-christ is upon the earth and its name is HOPELESSNESS.”

When something is right, when something is true, your whole body chimes in the key of you! I was chiming with God’s truth. The truth of Michael’s words rang through me as I realized that no one man or no one woman would bring about the destruction of this earth. That no one individual could take our power into his or her control but rather it would be up to us whether or not we would hand it over freely to hopelessness. The message was given to me to share in my lectures and in my writing as we are God’s messengers of hope eternal. When we give up on God, we give up on hope. This is why the Bible inspires us to take refuge in God, because with God all things are possible.

As you are reading my words, think of yourself as an earth angel of hope. You may find yourself in what appears to be a hopeless situation. It is never hopeless if you let God inspire you as the messenger of hope you are in this situation. It may be that someone in your family is trying to find a job. This person may have sent out resume after resume with no response. They may be at the point of giving up hope. You are there to uplift them and encourage them that they only need one job to open up for them. The same is true when people feel hopeless in finding a love relationship in their life. We sometimes allow statistics to set us off on a path of hopelessness. If you are looking for that someone special, just remember that it is just “one” someone special that you need to find.

The summer of 1993 I spoke at Kutztown University as part of Life Spectrum’s week-long conference. I presented a five-day workshop about the angelic kingdom. I worked with a class of 30 people every morning for about two hours. On Friday when I concluded my class I went around the room and said to my students, “Don’t confuse the messenger with the message. What I am saying is not to be confused by what my service is.

Think about it right now. What is it that you want to do in your own life? How do you want to incorporate the message of the angels and service to God in your own personal life? How do you want to use everything that has been shared this week with you by the angelic kingdom to make your life better and the world a better place? What can you do in service with the angels?”

I went around the room and one after another, each student indicated how he or she was going to work with the angelic kingdom. One woman in particular had a whole new outlook on her job. She works for a blood laboratory and has the role of seeing thousands of samples of blood pass before her every day as she processes them. She indicated that she was going to work with the angels in blessing each one of these samples. She was going to pray that the information that came from the blood work would assist them for their highest good and would provide a healing in their life. She had never seen her role through the eyes of empowerment, but the angels have given her that opportunity to see herself as a servant to God. She went away from the workshop realizing she was going to touch the lives of thousands and thousands of people and would be fulfilling a service to God in doing so. She was quite excited about going back to work on Monday morning.

Again, I continued around the room asking how the angels had inspired the class members to serve God in their lives. It was apparent that the angels had blessed each life and each person in turn was going to be a blessing to their family and their community.

One woman named Irina, who was visiting the United States from Moscow, stood up before the class and announced with conviction, “I’m going to take the hope of the angels to my people in Russia too. I am going to inspire them with hope in these challenging times of transition and I am planning to take Jayne to Russia, too, to bring her message to my people.” Needless to say I was as amazed as the rest of the class to hear these words. I was honored by her invitation. Irina was the editor of Urania Magazine, a beautiful spiritual publication that had been in existence for approximately three years and was published in both English and Russian.

Irina came up to me after the class and shared her enthusiasm over her service with the angels as an editor and in her life in Russia. She then invited me to participate as a workshop presenter at a conference to be held in November of 1993 in Moscow. Hearing her words brought back into my awareness an incident that had foretold this happening. It had been a few years prior and it occurred on Sunday, December 31st.

Every December 31st I participate in promoting and being a part of the World Healing Meditation. I wrote about this event and included the actual meditation in Commune With the Angels. On this particular December 31st, which fell on a Sunday, I came home from a group meditation and turned on one of my favorite television programs, Dr. Schuller’s Hour of Power. That particular Sunday was an extraordinary Sunday because Dr. Schuller had just returned from Russia. He was the first western hemisphere minister to be allowed by the Russian government to give a series of sermons over the Russian television network.

He had been instructed that he could not have a sermon that promoted Christianity, but rather, it had to be a general inspirational sermon to uplift the people and give them hope.

I remember that Armand Hammer had arranged for the Russian telecast to be broadcast to the people who were tuned into the Hour of Power in America. I was one of the people who witnessed this history-making sermon being given by Dr. Schuller. I stood in front of my television almost frozen, knowing that walls were being brought down by every word Dr. Schuller spoke.

We were transcending time zones. We were transcending past fears. We were transcending cold wars. The message of hope was being delivered to all of God’s people on the earth. He shared the words from Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

As I stood riveted to the television set, I heard the angels say, “And you, too, will be a messenger of hope to the Russian people.” That was the first time I had ever thought about the possibility of my going to Russia. I knew in that moment that sometime in my life I would be visiting Russia as a courier of hope carrying with me God’s message.

That became a reality on Monday, November 1st, 1993 when I flew from Dulles International Airport to Heathrow in London, England and then flew onto Moscow. As part of a week-long conference I gave my workshop with the assistance of a translator and, of course, the assistance of the angels. The theme of the conference was ‘Sophia Returns’. Sophia is a term for the Wisdom of God.

While I was in Moscow the organizers of the conference took a group of us to a local flea market. At the flea market I came across a painting of Archangel Michael holding a sword that was not a sword of steel but rather of fire. I loved the symbolism of the fire because so often God is depicted in the Bible as fire. One such example is Moses’ experience with the burning bush.

The painting was of Michael cutting through all darkness with the power of God’s energy. The painting was on a piece of wood. I purchased the painting and after I bought it one of my hosts commented that I might have a problem getting the painting through customs, as Russia’s customs agency was funny about artwork leaving the country.

When it came time for me to leave Russia and I went through customs, I kept the painting of Michael out in full view. When the customs officer asked what I had to declare, I showed him Archangel Michael. He asked if it was old. I told him I didn’t know. I had bought it at a flea market in Moscow and had paid $50 for it. I was totally stunned by what he did next. He took out a pocketknife and cut the edge of the painting to see what was underneath.

I heard the angels inspire me with the words, “Detach! Detach! Detach!” I knew what I had to do. I said to the officer, “Look, I am really homesick and want to go home. If you need to keep the picture, keep it.” The officer ‘s attention was drawn to the eyes of Archangel Michael. He never looked at me again. With his eyes affixed upon Michael he handed back the painting and said, “You take it with you.” It was as if he couldn’t give it back to me fast enough. I have been so blessed in my worldwide travels, to be guided by the angels to awesome works of art depicting Archangel Michael: the wooden Michael I found in Mexico; the painting of Michael with a sword of fire in Russia.

At the beginning of blog, I shared with you the opportunity I had to speak at the Conclave of Michael. Many of us serve alongside Archangel Michael. Michael’s name in Hebrew means “He who is like God”. So if you have made changes in your life recently that are inspiring you to commit yourself to live your life in fulfillment of God’s vision of you, chances are you are hearing Michael’s calling.

Calgary, Canada has been written about as an established location of Michael’s energy on earth and when I saw the magnificent Canadian Rockies for the first time I commented, “Michael, this is so you.”

The week before I left for Calgary I felt Michael’s promptings to release my job of 20 plus years with an advertising agency. I heard Michael’s calling: “Come to me free of spirit. Come to me without your job.” I was panicked by the very thought of leaving my job. How would I survive? I was scared. I was a woman alone and paying the bills was totally up to me. I could feel the vibration of truth in Michael’s words but my fears were too great. I just couldn’t do it. Michael did not judge me. The angels never judge us. They merely stand back and let us “chew” on their wisdom. They are in our lives to inspire us, not to live our lives for us. The decision would be up to me.

While in Calgary on one particular morning during a lecture, the presence of Michael came to me again. I heard him speak as clearly as the speaker on the podium. Again he said to me, “It is time to be free in spirit. It is time to leave your work and take your place serving God with the company of angels.” My dear friend, Paula Kyle, who was seated next to me, felt something going on. She looked at me and said, “You just got a message, didn’t you?” I shared with her what Michael had said and she asked, “Did he give you a date to leave?” I replied, “We’re negotiating on that.”

There was really no negotiating except in my mind. I knew Michael was right. It was time and it was to be accomplished on May 5, 1994. On this date there would be a trinity or three-times blessing of the vibration of the five, which is the energy of change, expansion, growth, moving forward. I was inspired by the angels to look up the message for two times five, or the master number 55 because the energy of 55 was also included in May 5, 1994. Master numbers are numbers that emphasize the quality of the single number and raise its vibration to a higher level of intensity or consciousness because of its being doubled; therefore 55 is a higher consciousness of the number 5 and 555 is a higher consciousness of 55.

I used Numerology and Your Future for my research. It is written by Dusty Bunker, whom I consider to be a master numerologist. Dusty shares the possibilities that there are Masters who physically walk the earth or hover above it and each of these Masters guides watches over a different department of life. Under “55” Dusty wrote: “Master Agents 55 are assigned to the department of communications and investigation. They must separate the true from the false…The Ace of Swords in the Tarot would be a good card to reflect upon.”

Could Dusty be describing Archangel Michael as the Master Agent of 55 who is inspiring us to the Swordbearers of the Truth for God? Since that time I have come to know without a shadow of a doubt that Archangel Michael reveals himself thorough the numerical vibration of 555. Interestingly enough, years later I would catch a public radio broadcast with a scientist who spoke of the geometric symmetry in a flower known as the Michaelmas that has some sort of 555 configuration. His words were over my head but not over my heart.

When I came home and went back to work I was rationalizing as I sat at my desk at the advertising agency that what had happened maybe didn’t happen, but in my heart I knew it had. It was all so scary and rationalizing was an easier path than taking the plunge. As I played mind games with myself I questioned, “Was it really Michael?” Almost like a Memorex commercial. Was it real or was it Memorex? I didn’t have to play the game for long. A beautiful necklace of Austrian crystal beads that I was wearing around my neck just exploded and the beads flew in every direction of the office. I heard the angels lovingly whisper, “Jayne, you know it is time. You are out of here.”

Later that day when I got ready to leave the office and reached inside my purse for my keys, which were attached to a key chain with my name spelled out in big letters, I realized that my name had separated from the key chain. I knew I was being given signs and signals that it was time to separate myself from my old identity.


There was no doubt I had to resign. I knew it. The angels knew it. And my boss was going to know soon, too. I was certain about my leaving but was still dragging my feet on the date. Was 5-5-5 the date for sure? That evening the confirmation came through loud and clear. As I finished a telephone reading, I turned on television and saw the final scene of a program. A woman falsely accused of being a witch in Salem was sentenced by the judge. His words to her were, “You have been sentenced to die on May 5th.” I knew May 5, 1994 was the death of my old identity at the advertising agency.

The very next day I gave notice. My boss, though somewhat surprised stated, “I knew it was coming. I just didn’t know it would be this soon.” I shared with him that it was now because now was the time.

My boss asked me whom I was going to work for. I stated, “God and the company of angels.” After I had this conversation I went to the post office as I did each work morning to pick up the office mail and at the same time picked up my own personal mail. There in my mailbox was a large package. When I looked inside I saw copies of a newspaper article. I had forgotten that three weeks earlier a reporter had visited my home and had written an article about my service with the angels. I opened the article and saw the headline the reporter had chosen for her article: THE COMPANY OF ANGELS IS HER EMPLOYER. So it was official – in black and white print – I was working for God and the Company of Angels.

I share with you the following personal ceremony to rededicate your life to serving God and fulfilling your role as an earthly member of the legion of Archangel Michael.

Light a blue candle upon your altar. It is symbolic of the Blue Ray of Michael and represents the Will of God – the Power of God – the Protection of God.

Say these words or put the thought into your own personal expression:
Michael, I kneel before you in humility and dedicate my life to the fulfillment of God’s plan for earth. I have answered your call to serve alongside you glorifying and exalting God in all my choices, my actions, words and deeds. I AM THAT I AM

Mastering my life and its experiences.

Intuitively responding to life with my inner God-inspired wisdom.

Caring for all that I am given stewardship and guardianship over.

Healing and helping others to heal.

Abundantly embracing with joy my identity as a beloved child of God.

Energizing my life with love.

Living in the eternal NOW.

Stretch out your arm and visualize your arm as a Sword. It is not a sword that serves as a weapon. It is a sword that cuts you free from all that is less than God’s will in your life. Your whole body is activated with the Blue Ray vibration.

Hear Michael inspire you with the message: You are God’s swordbearers on earth. Speak your God truth. Write your God truth. Own your God truth as your identity. Radiate your God truth. Dedicate your life to your God truth. Remember, you can use the sword to cut yourself free from all the illusions in your life. Cut yourself free from any bonds to the past that prevents you from fully embracing your highest good. Cut yourself free from anything that is no longer useful or purposeful in your life. You are the Sword of God’s Truth – and the truth will set you free

Accept this dedication as fulfilled. May God be glorified and exalted by this ceremony and may you be blessed for you are truly a blessing on the earth.

I wish to share the following prayer sent to me by Shelley MacDonald of South Attleboro, Massachusetts. She shared with me that by saying this prayer she is given strength and courage, especially during the times when she feels anxious or discouraged. Shelley is the host of an inspirational radio program and truly is a member of the legion of Michael. She is a blessing of God’s light upon all those who meet her.
“Come, come, O Michael, dear.
By thy faith my way is clear.
Sword of blue
Flashing through
Give me faith and protection too!
Shine within me, all about me.
With Michael’s faith will none doubt me.
Guard my way, right now, today
Casting all my fears away.
Within, without I see your flame.
Go forth in God’s own name.

Love in abundance,
Jayne
www.earthangel4peace.com
earthangel4peace@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment