Friday, March 27, 2009

"Great stuff comes out of the unknown"

Friday, March 27, 2009

Angelic Blessings of Fearless Leaping:

I'm certain you've heard the statement: "Look before you leap." Well those words were helpful in the past when we had some consciousness of what we were looking at. However, in these amazing changing times we are truly leaping into the unknown in so many ways in our lives. Quite frankly, I feel I could look and look before I leaped or moved forward with action, and what was being shown to me wouldn't compute because of it being new to me. It's so new I am not familiar with it. However, there's a feeling within my soul that I must leap. I get the feeling that my life is like the New Hampshire state motto: Live free or die. Well in my case, it's leap into the unknown or die.

I was thinking about this and came across an interview with Reese Witherspoon in the morning newspaper.

Q to Reese:
A few years ago, you said, "I spend a lot of time considering and planning my life and career." Is that still the case?

A from Reese;
Probably not as much so. I had this notion that you could control everything in your life, which I've been sadly stripped of. It's actually a good think to realize that the universe is pointing you in different directions all the time. Great stuff comes out of the unknown.

Isn't that a great quote:
Great stuff comes out of the unknown - Reese Witherspoon

So when you find yourself on the edge of the unknown ready to take a leap and you're uncertain what's ahead, just remember: great stuff is coming.

Love, Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment